You may be a first-time visitor, but nobody is a stranger in God's house!
Here are the most frequently asked questions:
- What's a missionary baptist and is that different from other types of baptists? Do you set up missions in foreign countries?
- Great question! Most baptists agree that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the only true savior. We view every place that God puts us as our mission field, whether our workplace, hometown, or neighborhood. Our "mission" is to spread the message of Jesus Christ. Sometimes, that involves planting new churches in underserved areas, but other times it is simply witnessing to our friends and loved ones.
- What about my kids?
- We have an active and vibrant Sunday School that serves children of all ages. During worship services, we encourage your children to be active and present, however a nursery facility is available if you decide they are too restless.
- Where do I park?
- We have ample parking on both sides of our building. Just find a spot. If it's raining...feel free to grab one close to the door. That's a benefit of being early.
- What do I wear?
- Clothes, preferably.
We don't have a dress code. Primarily, you'll see suits and ties, dresses, business casual, jeans, and slacks. We encourage all to dress respectfully in God's house, but wear what you can worship in.
- How can I get connected?
- Show up, and you'll soon find where you fit in and where you can use the gifts God has given you.